Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The Hub space is currently closed to support social distancing during COVID.
Virtual Reality • 3D Printing • Multimedia Station • Study and Relaxation Space
Reserving The Hub
A Technology Center and Gathering Space for All UT Health Users
It is highly suggested that you reserve The Hub to use the monitor and/or the space for private use, up to 4 hours at a time. To do this:
- Visit uthscsa.libcal.com/spaces.
- This page is also linked through the "Reserve a Study Room" button on the library's homepage.
- With the location set to 3rd floor, change the category to "Conference Room" in order to see The Hub as an option.
- If using the monitor, retrieve the TV remote and password from the Circulation staff.
- Plug your laptop into the computer tower--the big triangular one.
- Select the home button on the remote to see the main menu, then select "laptop" and enter the password.
Creative Technologies Librarian