A Technology Center and Gathering Space for All UTHSCSA Users
It is highly suggested that you reserve The Hub to use the monitor and/or the space for private use, up to 4 hours at a time. To do this:
- Visit uthscsa.libcal.com/spaces. This page is also linked through the "Reserve a Study Room" button on the library's homepage.
- With the location set to 3rd floor, change the category to "Conference Room" in order to see The Hub as an option.
- If using the monitor, retrieve the TV remote and password from the Circulation desk.
- Plug your laptop into the computer tower--the big triangular one.
- Select the home button on the remote to see the main menu, then select "laptop" and enter the password.