|Material Type||Loan Period||# of Renewals Allowed|
|Reserve materials||3 hours3||none|
1. When a hold has been placed on an item, no further renewals will be accepted and the items must be returned by due date.
2. Journals may be checked out to eligible borrowers only.
3. Reserve materials generally circulate for three hours. If checked out within three hours of closing, the materials will be due within one hour of opening the next day.
In order for Adjunct and Clinical Faculty to access online resources remotely they must do two things.
1) Provide proof of affiliation by submitting a current appointment letter (or written documentation from a department administrator) to Askalibrarian@uthscsa.edu AND
2) Create a library account at https://briscoe.uthscsa.edu/ (click on Register)
Once your account has been set-up and your appointment letter is on file you will receive an email message with instructions for remote access.
*Please note, in order to maintain your remote access privileges you must provide a new appointment documentation annually.