Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What can I do for you?
Your librarian can do a lot to support your research and instruction. A few key places where I can help are outlined below. I look forward to working with you!
Some information in this video is out of date. Look for an updated version with our new website coming soon!
Let me search the literature for you
Let me help you with:
- Identifying databases and other information sources relevant to your search
- Composing and running literature reviews for grant applications and other research
- Supporting Systematic, Scoping, and other structured reviews for publications
Librarians offer instruction in searching and finding for:
- Literature reviews
- Point-of-care resources
- Unpublished literature
- Research Instruments
- Practice Guidelines
- and more!
We also offer EBP instruction:
- Resources for EBP after graduation
- Composing a searchable question and turning it into an effective literature search
- Critical analysis of information sources
We can support you:
- In person
- Through pre-recorded modules
- With personalized resource guides like this one
Keep up with the literature
Browzine allows scholars to create their own bookshelves of key journals by linking with our collection. You can create a personalized electronic library of journals in your area of interest. Keep up to date with tables of contents delivered to you.
Let me show you how to:
- Sign up
- Download the app
- Create your bookshelves
- Receive notifications
Easily keep up to date with core journals wherever you are.
Liaison to the School of Nursing
I can help with instruction and use of EndNote or Zotero.
- 3D print inexpensive manipulatives and models to support instruction