Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Lippincott's online platform for the delivery of more than 300 narrated videos of real cadaver specimens.
- Access from your computer, smartphone, or tablet device.
- Database of detailed 3D interactive anatomy models. Includes the head and neck, shoulder, hip, thorax and abdomen, spine, knee, and pelvis and perineum.
- Quizzes, activities, and study guide included. Registration Help.
- Includes OSCE Clinical Skills Videos.
- For more information, view the Bates user guide.
- Human 3D visualization
- must create free individual account
- Radiographic, cross-sectional and gross anatomy including head and neck
Atlas of Human Anatomy by
Publication Date: 2018-02-27
Gray's Anatomy by Susan Standring, MBE, PhD, DSc, FKC, Hon FAS, Hon FRCS Trust Gray's. Building on over 160 years of anatomical excellence In 1858, Drs Henry Gray and Henry Vandyke Carter created a book for their surgical colleagues that established an enduring standard among anatomical texts. After more than 160 years of continuous publication, Gray's Anatomy remains the definitive, comprehensive reference on the subject, offering ready access to the information you need to ensure safe, effective practice. This 42nd edition has been meticulously revised and updated throughout, reflecting the very latest understanding of clinical anatomy from the world's leading clinicians and biomedical scientists. The book's acclaimed, lavish art programme and clear text has been further enhanced, while major advances in imaging techniques and the new insights they bring are fully captured in state of the art X-ray, CT, MR and ultrasonic images. The accompanying eBook version is richly enhanced with additional content and media, covering all the body regions, cell biology, development and embryogenesis - and now includes two new systems-orientated chapters. This combines to unlock a whole new level of related information and interactivity, in keeping with the spirit of innovation that has characterised Gray's Anatomy since its inception. Each chapter has been edited by international leaders in their field, ensuring access to the very latest evidence-based information on topics Over 150 new radiology images, offering the very latest X-ray, multiplanar CT and MR perspectives, including state-of-the-art cinematic rendering The downloadable Expert Consult eBook version included with your (print) purchase allows you to easily search all of the text, figures, references and videos from the book on a variety of devices Electronic enhancements include additional text, tables, illustrations, labelled imaging and videos, as well as 21 specially commissioned 'Commentaries' on new and emerging topics related to anatomy Now featuring two extensive electronic chapters providing full coverage of the peripheral nervous system and the vascular and lymphatic systems. The result is a more complete, practical and engaging resource than ever before, which will prove invaluable to all clinicians who require an accurate, in-depth knowledge of anatomy.
Publication Date: 2020-10-28
Gross Anatomy by Back -- Thorax -- Abdomen, pelvis and perineum -- Head -- Neck -- Upper limb -- Lower limb -- Final examination.
Publication Date: 2011-06-14
Netter's Anatomy Books & eBooks :
- Link to live list of Netter Books held in Briscoe Library
- interactive resource for medical students and people interested in health science
- with free access to over 250 full-color illustrations from selected tiles
- Over 50 self-test questions and answers from selected titles
- *Registration required to access all illustrations and test questions.No access code needed (leave blank)