Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Hematological representations of indexed normalcy and pathology
Platelets in Hematologic and Cardiovascular Disorders by Covering platelet physiology, bleeding disorders, thrombotic disorders and antithrombotic therapy. Chapters cover all the conventional and less conventional aspects of platelet involvement in disease, with an emphasis on recent clinical developments.
Publication Date: 2007-12-13
- Histological and photographic representations of pathologies
- over 2700 images with text that illustrates gross & microscopic pathologic findings
- radiologic imaging associated with human disease conditions
- Supported by University of Utah HSL
Pathology: a Modern Case Study by
Publication Date: 2014-10-31
Microscopic Print Editions
Permar's Oral Embryology and Microscopic Anatomy by
Publication Date: 2000-03-30
Online image databases
Catalog of Clinical Images:
- Web-based catalog of clinical examination findings
- Supported by UC-San Diego (Open Access)
National Cancer Institute Visuals Online:
- Images from the collections of the Office of Communications and Public Liaison, National Cancer Institute.
- Supported by University of Texas Austin, Department of Anthropology
- Includes animal-related resources
Bones of the Skull
- A Limited Anatomical Model, 3-D Learning Tool
- Supported by University of Iowa, Hardin Health Science Library
- Open-access online database of medical images, teaching cases, and clinical topics, integrating images and textual metadata including over 12,000 patient case scenarios, 9,000 topics, and nearly 59,000 images.
- Hosted and maintained by National Library of Medicine
Public Health Interest
- Organized, universal electronic gateway to CDC's pictures indexed using MeSH