Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Your librarian can provide you with support while on your journey to complete coursework and execute your DNP project.
Physical Building - During COVID Operations
- Access the building with card swipe only during limited business hours
- 3rd floor vending machines are currently unavailable
- The Reflection Room on the 4th floor is currently unavailable
- 4th floor book stacks are closed, and there is no physical book checkout available
- Reserve study rooms for individual study only
- Print, copy, and scan using the PaperCut system is currently unavailable
- Use desktop computers to send items to the campus hallway printers
Physical Building - During Normal Operations
- Access the building 24/7; after normal business hours, use your UT Health ID for card-access entry -- great onsite weekend access
- Stay fueled up with coffee, fresh food, and snacks available in the 3rd floor vending machines
- Recharge in the Reflection Room on the 4th floor
- Browse books on the 4th floor, then check them out at the Front Desk on the 3rd floor
- Reserve group study and meeting rooms
- Print, copy, and scan using the PaperCut system (8 cents for B&W, 25 cents for color)
- Schedule an appointment with your library liaison for to demystify the literature search process
- Meet via Teams to share screens and discuss your research question
- Ask questions about peer-review, finding journals for publication, and more!
Hone your Google search to look at specific resources and improve the relevance of your results.
Access this trusted EBP clinical support tool from your Smart Phone.
A freely searchable database primarily covering citations for federally funded research, life sciences, and biomedical topics.
Cumulative Index of Nursing and Allied Health Literature complies more than 5000 journals in the fields of nursing and allied health. Also provides access to books, dissertations, standards of practice, and book chapters.
Citations and abstract database produced by the American Psychological Association. Devoted to peer-reviewed literature in behavioral science and mental health.
Other Databases to Consider
Liaison to the School of Nursing