Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Using My NCBI
My NCBI can be used to:
- Save PubMed searches and automatically send updated search results
- Save collections of citations from PubMed searches
- Customize your PubMed display for filters and results
You can use My NCBI to manage your research output:
- Link your eRA Commons and My NCBI accounts
- Save your own citations or manually enter them into My Bibliography
- Generate your NIH Biosketch using SciENcv
- Associate your publications with your NIH awards
- Generate a PDF of publications to submit with your Research Performance Progress Reports
- Check whether your publications comply with the NIH Public Access Policy
- Start the compliance process for your articles.
USING NIH Manuscript Submission System (NIHMS)
Items submitted to the NIHMS System must be approved 2 separate times--once to approve the PDF receipt and again to approve the Web version.
For instructions, see the NIHMS step-by-step tutorials or FAQ page.
NIHMS will send authors an email to let them know a submission is ready for approval.