Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What is My Bibliography?
My Bibliography is a reference tool that helps authors save their citations from PubMed. Authors may also manually upload a citations file or enter citation information using My Bibliography templates.
My Bibliography provides:
- A centralized place where citations are easily accessed, exported as a file, and made public to share with others
- A quick way to enter publication information into SciENcv
- Easy access through your "My NCBI" account
My Bibliography is convenient, but it is not a 100% solution:
- Only tracks citations for publications in PubMed
- Cannot add other works
- Does not integrate with all platforms via static URL
Learn to Use My Bibliography