Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The HSCLink in PubMed will take you to the article through the UT Health San Antonio Libraries, and should let you access the full text.
HSCLink doesn't find the article
If the HSCLink doesn't bring up the article, try:
1. Searching the eJournals locator (check for the journal by title)
2. Requesting the articles through Interlibrary Loan
Interlibrary Loan (ILL)
Never pay for an article. Request it through lnterlibrary Loan. A free service for UT Health SA students and affiliated users.
How to create an account.
BrowZine allows you to:
- Easily browse e-journals online or via the mobile app
- Create a personalized collection of your favorite journals
- Be alerted when new articles are published in your favorite journals
- Save articles for offline reading
See the BrowZine LibGuide for more information.
Use Interlibrary Loan to request journals in print, articles, book chapters, and more.