Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Items not allowed while viewing Special Collection resources
- Personal items including but not limited to: coats, bags, backpacks, computer or camera cases, purses, briefcases, or folders. These items will be placed in secured lockers within the Nixon Library.
- Food, drink, chewing gum, tobacco products.
- Writing utensils except for graphite, non-colored pencils. This includes pens or pigmented ink of any kind, highlighters, markers, crayon. Laptops are allowed.
- Notebooks, pads of paper, sticky notes, or tracing paper. Loose note paper is provided by the library staff.
- Weapons of any kind, including precision knives.
Oh, Mr. Bean. An example of what not to do:
We need your help to preserve out treasures!
Joseph Fox. The History and Treatment of the Diseases of the Teeth (1806)